Top 8 tips for exercising in the hot weather
1. Exercise Early or Late. It’s usually cooler in the early morning and late evening.
2. Light coloured clothing will help you to stay cooler
3. Wear fabric with moisture-wicking properties and loose clothing is better than tight.
4. Keep your fluids up: water or coconut water a good choices, try to drink every 15 minutes
5. Exercise in water: swim / surf or water running
6. Wear a hat and sunglasses
7. Stay our of the direct sun if possible
8. Listen to your body: STOP if you feel faint, dizzy or nauseous.